Click below to view your pictures
Memories are special – look after them. Keep them safe. Save them from time, from forgetting.
A well crafted photograph deserves a well crafted home.
Take the photograph that matters. Use hand-crafted albums, bespoke frames and make it truly matter.
And please remember…
The price of a sculpture has nothing to do with the price of the clay.
The price of a painting has nothing to do with the price of the canvas.
The price of a photograph has nothing to do with the price of the paper.
The value of art transcends the materials with which it’s created.
My albums are hand-crafted in Britain by GF Smith
My products are manufactured in Britain by OneVision
- Copyright is automatic when a photographer takes a picture. It does not have to be registered and belongs to the photographer unless he/she sells the copyright to the client.
- If a client purchases a digital file, they will be provided with a license to print and use the image – this will not affect copyright.
- The client is not permitted to remove metadata from any digital files – this does not affect the clients right to print or use the images in any way.
- Any third party who copies images from the Internet and removes metadata is committing a civil offence and could be prosecuted.
- Anyone attempting to pass off the photographic work of another is committing a criminal offence (i.e. a rival photographer or company pirating work for publicity) – infringements will be reported under the Fraud Act 2006.